Phone: 1-866-633-VISC (8472)
Available Monday - Friday, 9AM-8PM ET
ORTHOVISC®Line is a support hotline that is staffed by reimbursement professionals to answer questions regarding ORTHOVISC® reimbursement. ORTHOVISC®Line is designed to assist healthcare providers and their staff to provide reimbursement assistance for ORTHOVISC®.
ORTHOVISC®Line can assist in the following areas:
- Offers patient assistance programs to patients without insurance coverage (financial qualifications required)
- Shares insurance guidelines for private, federal and state programs and plans
- Provides assistance with coding and billing questions
- Verifies patient insurance coverage and prior authorization requirements
- Assists providers on payer-specific claims submission requirements
- Evaluates claim denial reasons and provide assistance with appeals
- Provides published CMSCMS
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services fee schedules and payment process methodologies for ORTHOVISC® and its associate procedures
- Provides coding information specific to payor requirements and coding guidelines
- Provides healthcare professionals with replacement ORTHOVISC® High Molecular Weight HyaluronanHyaluronan/Hyaluronate
A substance found naturally in joint fluid that acts as a shock absorber and lubricant in the knee joint and is necessary for the joint to function properly. Injection when a financially and medically qualified patient's claim is denied and unsuccessfully appealed
- Submit a claim
- Guarantee coverage or specific payment level
- Initiate or manage a Prior Authorization
- Complete Medical Necessity documentation on behalf of the prescribing physician
- Submit an appeal
- Represent a provider during appeals with payor
- Waive patient co-pays
- Calculate or discuss provider costs, profit or spread
- Recommend how providers charge for ORTHOVISC® and its associated procedures
- Tell the provider what codes should be used to "maximize" reimbursement
The reimbursement information contained in this web site is provided for informational purposes only and represents no statement, promise, or guarantee by DePuy Mitek, Inc. concerning levels of reimbursement, payment, or charge. Similarly, all CPT and HCPCS codes are supplied for informational purposes only and represent no statement, promise, or guarantee by DePuy Mitek, Inc. that these codes will be appropriate or reimbursement will be made. The information presented is not intended to increase or maximize reimbursement by any payor. We strongly recommend that you consult your payor organization with regard to its reimbursement policies.
JCode Source: Federal Register/Vol.72, No. 227,pp 66774/Tuesday, November 27, 2007.
All Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) five-digit numeric codes, descriptions, numeric modifiers, instructions, guidelines, and other material are Copyright 2007 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved.
ICD-9 is based on the official version of the World Health Organization's Ninth Revision, International Classification of Diseases.
CPT codes and descriptions only are Copyright 2007 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved.